<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Swaggert Threatens To Kill Barney Fag's Dick Army/Rumsfeld's Rump Rangers

Evangelist Jimmy Swaggart Threatens To Kill Gays (Via MoodyNews.Com)

According to a transcript of the program, Swaggart said: "I'm trying to find the correct name for it ... this utter absolute, asinine, idiotic stupidity of men marrying men. ... I've never seen a man in my life I wanted to marry. And I'm gonna be blunt and plain; if one ever looks at me like that, I'm gonna kill him and tell God he died."

The remarks were met with applause from his congregation.

The program was taped at Swaggart's ministry in New Orleans where voters Saturday agreed to amend the Louisiana constitution to bar same-sex marriage.
Suggested reading: Genesis 18:20, Genesis 19:13, Leviticus 20:13, Deuteronomy 7:26, Revelation 21:8.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?