<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, October 03, 2004

Meet The Press

On Meet The Press this morning we saw more post-debate spin and more lies coming from the Demokrat Partei brown shirts and ministers of propaganda. We even had a Demokrat Partei candidate call for Holy War in Iraq: Transcript for October 3.

MR. RUSSERT: John Kerry says that Iraq is the wrong war at the wrong time in the wrong place. You agree?

REP. CARSON: I disagree. I supported the president and the resolution when it came through Congress. I believe that our success in Iraq is critical to our future, and I believe that, if anything, we should be more vigorous in destroying the sanctuaries that terrorists have carved out for themselves in the Sunni triangle there.
I would support Congressman Carson if I thought he was telling the truth. The reality of course is that he's just another Demokrat Partei liar.

I strongly support Dr. Coburn because he will give abortionists the death penalty.

MR. RUSSERT: But if you had your way, Doctor, and this is important, you would have a law banning all abortions, and if a doctor violated that law, he or she should be put to death.

DR. COBURN: He or she should be put to the penalties that we think, as a society--today, in many states, we don't have the death penalty. In other states, we do. Whatever that is, but I believe that we have to stick on the side of life. I think...

MR. RUSSERT: But you think the death penalty would be an appropriate penalty in that situation.

DR. COBURN: If somebody intentionally takes life at any stage throughout the country, except to save a life, and that's innocent life, I think we have to use the law that's on the books to respond to that. I sure do.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?